Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our New Addition




We are excited to announce Baby Thompson #3 will be here in October! Mattina has announced she thinks it is a girl and her name will be Mary or Isabella... We have a while before we know for sure, but she is excited. Jake's just excited that everyone else is excited:)
The due date is October 26th, but the doctor told us we will most likely stick to the three week early pattern we have set, so we will be ready by the first part of October just in case:)
I've never had a summer pregnancy and I am a little nervous about that. AND all of my baby clothes will be off a season, so I get to garage shop all summer! Yahoo! :) Nothing more fun than shopping for cute baby clothes!

7 comments:

The Swapp's said...

Yeah! Congrats I am so exited. We are exited to have another Thompson. How are you feeling? We love you

Jerry and Adrienne said...

sherrie,

Thats awesome sherrie, Congrats! On the other hand, we to are expecting in Oct. Sehe is due the second week in Oct. So yeah. I have no idea if my mom told you guys or not. So, i did! have a good day. love ya guys

GRAYSON'S said...

HOW EXCITING!!! I love that Mattina looks sooo much like you!

Jackie B. said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats! That is so exciting!

The Dahls said...

WOW!! Congrats!! A summer pregnancy can't be THAT bad, right? I've never done it before either, but I've always wanted a Fall baby! I'm so excited for you guys!

Brady said...

Congrats! Thats exciting news indeed..."check out my blog"...ha! Cute little family Sherrie, looks like you guys have fun. Did you pick the songs on this blog or does Matt? Some of these really remind me of the high school years!

jlbunting.com said...

Hey Sherrie, so I finally got around to checking out your new blog and it's got great news! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling great and everything goes well. I think you asked on facebook...my due date is June 25 and we're having a boy. I am super excited! You can check out our blog at jlbunting.com. Your family picture on the top is really cute!
~Becky