Friday, May 15, 2009

Kinda Excited and Kinda Scared



Well, Matt and I have been pondering moving out of our home. Actually the spirit has been bugging us both about this for a while and we kept trying to ignore it. There are so many wonderful people here that we look up to, admire, and love, how can we leave??? About a week ago we got a definant answer and there was a huge sigh from me. Matt looked at me and said "we've known our answer for a while." I know - but...
So, here we go! The realtor took pictures today and put up a sign. Now comes the crazy work of packing, cleaning, and showing the house (with kids... should be interesting). I know it's the right decision, but so many memories, so many friends, so much work has gone into this home. Mattina on the other hand is EXCITED! When I was cleaning the kitchen and living area's for pictures she asked if we were moving tomorrow! Bla! I'm glad she is happy, that makes it easier for me to be optomistic too. :) It's exciting and scary all at the same time - That leap of faith often is I guess. So, here we go!

9 comments:

Sara said...

We will miss you guys so much.

Love Sara

Monica said...

Where are you headed?

Shelise said...

WOW, that is exciting. Where are you moving to?

Emily said...

We'll hate to see you guys leave! Where do you plan on going?

The Barneys said...

We'll miss you guys a lot.

Cynthia said...

So- YAHOO!!! It's always hard to move, but you'll love a bigger place. Good for you!!! Good luck! Sorry we're not there to help you out more. Have you found a new place yet?

Anonymous said...

where you guys moving?? we are moving too...i think we got a house in Layton so we are just waiting to get things finished up...we have already sold our place so we are just waiting to move. let me know where you are moving to.

Sherrie said...

We really don't know where we are moving to...but we are excited to find out! Any suggestions?

Matt and Sherrie and kids :)

Jana Rae said...

I suggest you move to Rigby, Idaho! You can come back to the farm style city! Yahoo. Then we could party more. Seriously, I think change is exciting and fun. You get to make new friends and start a new chapter in your life! Wow!