Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Girl or Boy???

So, we had our Doctor Appointment yesterday... and the little person was curled up in a ball and not moving much. The doctor sort of got a look, but decided that the baby had the cord between it's legs. So, the doctor kind of thought it might be a "he" because he thought he saw more than the cord, but told me to wait on my shopping:) SO - The big 20 week (half way done) ultra sound is supposed to be around August 4th.
It's been fun, the last week or so I have started to feel him/her moving. I think it's finally sinking in that this is for real. Yahoo! I am definantly not fitting in my clothes anymore, so this had better be real:)

3 comments:

Shaekin said...

I'm "they" will be amazing! I love them already! Your baby appears to be slowly circling around your tummy... Meaning the little babystrology baby. :) Did the scentsy get there?

Cynthia said...

I'm glad that all is well! We will be in town when you have your ultrasound- yay! We are excited to see you!

Shelise said...

Yeah, that is so exciting. I am glad things are going well for you. Have you been sick this time around?