BOY!!!!
Mattina went with Matt and I to the ultra sound yesterday. On the way in she and Matt were still debating boy or girl. When we got into the room Mattina told the technician that did our ultra sound that she wanted a girl. The Tech was very cute with her and said, "just think, if it's a boy you won't have to share your toys or clothes or makeup..."
The baby was curled up with his legs pulled up under his tummy so we got a good shot of his bottom and manly parts. Definanlty a boy:)
The tech wanted the baby to stretch out so she could get a better view of the heart, she tried to shake the baby into moving... Later Mattina told Grandma C. that the doctor "tickled our baby."
Back in the car Matt asked Mattina what we should name our new baby... she announced
"Franky" (That is the name of a character on a movie she saw recently:) Then she said that it was mommy's baby so she could name it. Sounds good to me:)
We have a week and a half until we have to be out of this house... I am finally feeling better, so we are going to box everything up like crazy the next few days and try and get a POD or storage unit to store it in. We are hoping to move alot next Wednesday - Friday and move into the new house Friday and Saturday... This is crazy... I can't imagine doing this very often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
From what I've seen of pods, they are fabulous! Good luck with everything there! If there is anything we can help you with, please let us know. Can't wait to see you all!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Compared to you Adrienne and I have lots to learn about having kids! You've already got some experience :) We get to move in two weeks also. Fun for both of us! Hope all is going well. Love Jerry
We could help...you could bring the kiddies over and Shane could probably help with the moving? Give us a call
YEAH! I am so excited for you. For the baby boy and the house. Good luck with everything. Let me know if I can help you.
Post a Comment