Sunday, November 22, 2009

Short or Long?



So, I've been debating on cutting my hair. I get excited about having it short and styled - I think it's fun, but then I remember that I won't have the convience of pulling it in a bun (which happens frequently). So, what do you guys think? What are the pro's and con's of both? ...I've also been pondering the post pregnant hair loss, which might be more easily handled in a short style... humnn... what to do?

8 comments:

Darci said...

i chopped my LONG hair after kyson was born and i'm so regretting it now...i just wish i could have a pony tail again! it was annoying having all that long hair falling out every day but i should have just put up with it.

Tyson and Denise said...

I always hated my hair near the end of pregnancies and chopped it, just to regret it....my advice...leave it alone until you have the baby and have some time to think about it without everything else going on....and you will like having that ponytail when baby gets here!!

The Barneys said...

I'm going to agree with the other two. I had mine long after Brighton but wanted to cute it short and I'm so glad I didn't. I've been growing my hair out now for this one because it's so nice to put it in a ponytail or bun.

The Dahls said...

Oh come on now...where's the love for short hair? :) I love short hair. I love to have an easy, quick style. It's not as quick as a ponytail/bun but it looks like I spent a long time getting ready when I really didn't (like 10 mins start to finish). Also...when the baby starts the death-grip on everything, having short hair isn't as painful! I say go for it. It's just hair...it always grows back if you hate it.

Cynthia said...

Good luck with your decision- Your hair always look great! I say go with easy.

Anonymous said...

i agree with emily! love my short hair. i kept it long for a few months after the baby and i decided that i just had to have something short and easy! LOVE IT! and just remember....it ALWAYS grows back!!!

Shelise said...

You look more mature and older with the short cut. I have always been a fan of long hair though so I have to say go long! You can always cut it later if the hair loss is an issue.... I just barely stopped loosing hair from having Kylee a few months ago and she is 18 months. But my hair is still growing long ok. Good luck with the decision, you look good both ways.

Sara said...

I like you with long hair better. I chopped mine off and now I am trying to grow it out even with a little one around. Emma loves playing with my hair, I like that.

Sara