Tuesday, December 15, 2009

10 - 11 - 12 !!!! Yahoo


COLE IS HERE!!!
We are going to party all week now! Matt's Birthday is on the 10th, Cole on the 11th, and Sherrie's on the 12th.
Cole arrived at 9:04 a.m. he was 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. He has dark hair and a small dimple on his cheek when he smiles or moves his lips just right:) It was a quiet peaceful time in the hospital. Because of the flu season we couldn't have more than 2 visitors the whole time we were there.
Mattina and Jake met Cole on Monday and I will always treasure the excitement and glow in their eye's as they saw him and got to hold him... it was priceless. They have been talking to my tummy and giving him hugs for a while, so it was fun to have a baby to hug and give kisses to. It's fun how Cole just fits in and we wonder how we ever were a family without him here. I'm looking forward to a wonderful Christmas season. Hope everyone has a happy Christmas!!! Love ya!

7 comments:

The Dahls said...

how fun!! congrats!

joni said...

He's a cutie! Glad everything went well, Congrats!

J.D. and Gina said...

Sherie and Matt - congrats!! He is adorable! We are so happy for you guys. Sherie, I hope you are getting all the rest you need and that your recovery goes well. Our little Christine is nearly 6 weeks old- times goes too fast. Newborns are the greatest gift! Your family is beaituful and we wish you all the best. We can't wait to see you guys next summer for the family reunion. Fun, fun, fun! Merry Christmas! Gina and J.D.

Tawnie said...

Wahoo! Congrats.

The Barneys said...

Congrats! He's so cute.

Cynthia said...

Yay! That's so sweet that they hugged your tummy and talked to him! He's a cutie!

Shelise said...

Congrats Sherrie, I am so excited for you. I hope you are doing well and everyone is feeling good. Let me know what I can do for you.