It has been so fun to have Cole! He had his 2 month check up this week and weighs 12 lbs. That puts him in the 65%. He has been smiling for a while, but he just started coo-ing and "talking". So fun!
Oh my goodness, he is so big, I can't believe it. Give him a kiss for me. I wish we could come down this weekend. We will have to get together and play soon, maybe on my maternity leave. Bentley has been begging to see Mattina.
Born and raised an Idaho Farm Girl, I'm learning to love "city life" :) I love my life! I am so blessed to have everything I've ever dreamed of.. a sweet husband, wonderful kids, a home in a great neighborhood with great friends, and wonderful extended family who are some of my best friends! I am truely BLESSED!
3 comments:
I can't believe how big he's getting. He's just so cute. It's like you just had him a few weeks ago.
I love the levi jacket- and what a cutie!
Oh my goodness, he is so big, I can't believe it. Give him a kiss for me. I wish we could come down this weekend. We will have to get together and play soon, maybe on my maternity leave. Bentley has been begging to see Mattina.
Post a Comment