Thursday, May 6, 2010

Life Update

So So So much has happened... all wonderful and exciting... I've taken pictures, but they haven't made it to the blog yet, I'd love to share them all, but here are a few of my favorites for now.

Cole's Blessing Day

He is such a good natured little man. We love to hear him coo and laugh.

Jake turned 3!!!

I LOVE that smile!!!

Easter in Idaho!

Cole and Grandma C's jumping bunny:)

Funny for the day: I was buckling Jake into his car seat and I told him to turn around and sit down... and he started singing "and that's what it's all about..." I couldn't help but giggle, what a goof!

3 comments:

The Barneys said...

Jake just makes me laugh. I can't believe he's already 3.

Cynthia said...

I love the funny! And great pictures! We (still) miss you guys!

BDJ said...

Love Cole's face in the bunny picture. Your kids are so cute! Did you make the basketball cake? Sooo cool!