I remember a few years ago Matt taking a stress management class. He brought a list home and showed me the top ranking things that cause major stress in Life. I remember that moving, death in the family, birth in the family, and changing jobs were at the very top of the list. There were others, but I can't remember them right off:) We moved and had a baby last year... check - I don't want to even joke about dieing, so, let's talk about changing jobs shall we... :)
Matt has enjoyed working at Hill AF Base. It has been good to us. BUT, that being said, he was always wanting something a little different, just not sure what. Last year a friend introduced him to being a Loan Officer for Home Morgages. Matt fell in LOVE. He enjoys working with people, he enjoys getting great rates and crunching numbers. He loves helping people save money and get into a loan that will be the best for them. He has loved this second job for a long time. Well, after much thought and prayer and trying to follow the spirit, we (who are NOT big risk takers) are risking it. Matt is going to be a Loan Officer full time. He turned in his two week notice at the base Friday. This is our leap of faith... Here we go!
SO, if you know anyone who is buying a house or wants to refinance at a rate near 4% Matt would love to help out.:)
Keep us in your prayers, I'm scared to "death".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sherrie :) I found you on shelise lowes blog and I would love to be invited to yours :) And yes, Matt is awesome at what he does! He helped us get a great rate and you can trust him to be honest the whole way through! We are so excited for you guys! :) Everything will be so great Sherrie! Your the best! Oh, our email is jbone80@gmail.com
So we're hoping he'll be able to get us a loan in another 7 months or so- in a different state? Hmm? I am glad that he found something he enjoys doing and I'm sure that both of you feel good about the decision you made. I would be scared to death, too! Good luck with all that and hopefully he'll enjoy his "loaner"
job. :-)
You guys will for sure be in out prays. I have to say that we know how you feel and we wish you all the best. I knwo that the loan officer thing will work out for your family and thing will be fine.
Post a Comment