Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Private Thompson

I have been pondering going private for a while... I don't want to exclude friends from keeping up, but I am nervous to have info out there for everyone in the world too... so, if you are family, friend, or an extended family and would like to keep up on our family let me know and I'll add your e-mail address to the list. Have a fantastic day!!!!

17 comments:

Catherine Cazier said...

joufarrah_lia@yahoo.com
I would love to continue to follow your blog once you are privte.

Catherine

The Dahls said...

em678@hotmail.com

Tyson and Denise said...

We of COURSE want to be included! I think you have my e-mail!

Emily said...

It's the Phelps- we love to see what's going on in your cute little family! We miss you in the ward. We would love an invite- my email is randomthoughts33@hotmail.com.

The Swapp's said...

Of course i want to know what your cute family is up to. twitterpated87@gmail.com

joni said...

Count me in! loscanovas@hotmail.com

Darci said...

dkent83@gmail.com

The Barneys said...

DianaBarney25@msn.com

Jeremy and Nichole said...

Hey Sherrie :) We would love to be added as well! our email is jbone80@gmail.com Please send me your email on facebook or something so that I can send you a link to our blog! :)
Nichole

Tawnie said...

tawnlar@gmail.com!!

Cynthia said...

Sign me up!

Bonnie said...

Sherrie, Please add me! I really want to keep up with all that is going on.
Love You, Mom

Monica said...

Sherrie,
I would love to keep up. monicahansen512@gmail.com and I can't remember if you've been invited to ours. Let me know,

Monica

Anonymous said...

edaw33@gmail.com

Shaekin said...

You had better still invite me!

Cherish said...

Please add me! It seems this is the only way I can keep tabs on you. macigoodwin@hotmail.com

Shelise said...

Hey I know it has been forever since I have checked blogs but add me too. I think you have my email address, if not, let me know.